Chemical Engineering Assignment Help
Chemical Engineers are one of the highest paid Engineers after Petroleum and Software Engineers. As per survey of US Department of Labor, the median annual salary for a chemical engineer was $78,860. The middle 80 percent of chemical engineers made $50,060 to $118,670 annually. Chemical Engineering is one of the most basic branches of Engineering dealing with design, development of process and operation of machines & plants through which the physical or chemical state of materials undergo various changes. Chemical Engineering combines the principles relating to Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics for the production of usable, high quality products such as fibres, fabrics, paints, medical drugs, biomaterials, gasoline, lubricants etc. used in various industries such as textile, food, plastics, automotive, aerospace, petroleum, oil and gas, biomedical, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals etc. Chemical engineers design, maintain and operate large scale machinery, industrial plants and chemical processes required for the production of various usable products as mentioned above.
From Nanotechnology to Aerospace Engineering, it applies to almost all fields and find a great range of application in day to day life. Therefore, the concepts must be crystal clear for the students pursuing Chemical Engineering courses. If come up with any doubt regarding Chemical Engineering, you can always take help from Chemical Engineering Experts at GoAssignmentHelp.
Chemical Engineering Sub-categories
Chemical Engineering being a diverse field, consist of many categories, some of which are:
- Chemical Reaction Engineering: Chemical Reaction Engineering a part of chemical engineering which studies and develop Chemical Reactions, so that they be used to manufacture or develop products on a commercial scale
- Biomedical Engineering: This branch of chemical engineering combine principles of engineering with medical and biological sciences and uses them to manufacture or to design various products like computer hardware, devices, equipment which are used in healthcare.
- Materials Engineering: Branch of Chemical Engineering dealing with the study of elements at atomic/molecular levels and their interaction with each-other is known as Material Engineering. They test the quality of manufactured products and even develop/improve them.
- Nuclear Engineering: Nuclear Engineers study to develop various equipment, methods, instruments, processes which can be used in developing nuclear energy and radiation technology. Most of the fields find application of nuclear engineering like industrial and medical uses for radioactive materials – for example, medical diagnosis equipment and treatment etc.
- Chemical Process Engineering: Chemical Process Engineering provide essential specialist knowledge, about advanced technical and management skills and in Chemical engineering courses across the areas. Petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, dyes, energy production sector, and almost every field has an application of this subject.
Duties of Chemical Engineers
Chemical engineers typically do the following:
- Develop new technology for improving the process of manufacturing
- To be thorough with safety procedures and to develop them for others who work with dangerous chemicals.
- Developing different processes for new separation techniques for separating components different states of matter like gases and liquids or by using controlled chemical methods, generate electric currents.
- Design and plan the layout of equipments.
- Improve the process of production by conducting regular tests and monitoring performances.
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
- Evaluation of equipment and processes to see that they are economically feasible and comply with safety standards.
- Estimate production costs for management
There are various fields in which a Chemical Engineer can specialize like polymerization, oxidation, nanotechnology, biotechnology etc. They also work in various fields like energy sector, food processing, electronics, paper and pulp industry, clothing etc. Chemical engineers also perform research in fields like biotechnology, life sciences, business services, etc.
Chemical Engineering Coursework
Covering all aspects of Chemical Engineering branch, the well-qualified experts at GoAssignmentHelp offer help on Chemical Engineering Assignments for Beginners. Most institutes offer Bachelors in Chemical Engineering course for four years followed with an Internship of about two months. It consists of various subjects out of which, the most important are:
- Chemical Reaction Engineering: Chemical Reaction engineering is management and study of conditions for optimal operation of a plant. Construction of models for reactor analysis, designing various things data received by lab experiments, usingchemical thermodynamics as a physical parameter to check the performance of reactors and solve various other problems.
- Plant Construction and Design: Setting up and running of a chemical industry involves various problems in Chemical Industries involve problems in equipment design, unit operations, overall plant design, process design etc. These problems can be studied and solved using various principles. This subject combines mechanical design with chemical process plant. It usually involves studying of various equipment like absorption column, vessels, heat exchanger, distillation column, evaporators, driers etc.
- Process Design and Analysis: This subject combine engineering concepts and economics for designing a chemical plant design and to make sure that it functions economically and in an optimum manner. It can be considered as one of the key subjects of chemical engineering as it applies aspects of chemical engineering such as process equipment design, heat transfer, thermodynamics, mass transfer, chemical process calculations fluid mechanics, chemical reaction engineering etc. to make a chemical process efficient and economical.
- Transport Phenomena: Movement of different physical quantities in any chemical or mechanical process are covered in the subject of Transport phenomena. It also studies and describes about the basic principles and laws of transport.
Therefore, the student will have practical knowledge of these areas when it comes to their professional skills. One need to have thorough knowledge of basic Chemical Engineering questions if they have to excel in their profession. Chemical Engineering Tutor at GoAssignmentHelp is always ready and willing to offer all types of Assignment Writing help. Chemical Engineering Homework Help is not only limited to Questionnaires but also with Assignment on Chemical Engineering and Chemical Engineering Essays.
How does GoAssignmnetHelp helps students in writing a Chemical Engineering Assignment?
When it comes to Chemical Engineering Assignments and Chemical Engineering Assignment Questions, content should be crisp, complete and not only good but it needs to be excellent. Hence at GoAssignmnetHelp we ensure that you get Chemical Engineering Homework Assignments in highest state of quality and with the best contents.
For us, student satisfaction is the top-most priority. Therefore, we offer our services on a 24/7 basis at extremely cost-effective prices. What’s more, each assignment is written from scratch; therefore, you need not lose sleep when it comes to plagiarism. We offer a quick turnaround time for each assignment. To top it all, our panel of tutors is comprised of experts in the highly-specialized category of Chemical Engineering field who know the diverse nuances and aspects of this wonderful subject.