- Scholarship open for all Institutions
- All majors are eligible
- Participant should be at least 13 years of age
- Official Rules
Empowering Future Leaders
To Build..To Motivate..To Conquer
- AWARD AMOUNTS
THREE USD 1000 WINNERS
- SUBMISSION BEGINS
JUNE 24, 2017
- SUBMISSION ENDS
DEC 15, 2017
- WINNERS DECLARATION
JAN 15, 2018
- TARGET MAJORS
OPEN TO ALL MAJORS
- Should be well researched 800 words article
- Should be Non Plagiarized
- Should be grammatically correct
Exorbitant tuition cost has become the biggest concern for college bound students. Student debt loans has already crossed $1 Trillion worldwide a long ago. Given this context, write an essay on the ways students can hope to cope up with this ever increasing debt.
- I am from US and your website has Australia address. Am I eligible to participate?
- How will the winners be decided?
Essays winners would be judged by a team comprising GoassignmentHelp management and professors from academia.
- How long should the essay be?
Though we suggest a healthy word count of 800-1000 words but you are free to stretch your essay beyond it also.
- How will winners be intimated?
Names of winners will be published on site. They would also be informed through personal emails.
- What are key timelines?
The scholarship ends by Dec 15th 2017 and the results will be declared by Jan 15th 2018.
- How would money be transferred?
The scholarship amount will be directly deposited with winners college/university.