Rules of Essay Submissions
Contest is open to college students from all majors and across geographies. Applicants should be college student during the time of application or as on December 15th. Employees and immediate family members of staff of GoAssignmentHelp are prohibited from participating in the scholarship contest.The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s (“Entrant”) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning an award is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and Sponsor verification.
We are offering 3 currently enrolled college students who are pursuing Graduation / PG education an opportunity to be awarded $1,000 in tuition assistance towards their upcoming semester!
How to Enter:
The Contest commences June 24th, 2017 and ends on December 15th, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. To participate:
- Create an account on https://www.goassignmenthelp.com.au/ (the “Site”)
- Submit an application to https://www.goassignmenthelp.com.au/scholarship using participant’s account
- Participant must write an essay in English containing no more than 800 words answering the question: What factors contribute to stress and mental health problems? What can be done by students to overcome it? What measures can be taken by Colleges to help students better tackle it? The essay must be the sole original work of the Entrant. By submitting an Entry, Entrant also warrants that
- The submitted information in the Entry is true and verifiable
- The essay is his/her original work
- Applicants nomination does not violate any law, regulation or right of any third party
- The essay does not defame any person.
All essays become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Only one entry per person during the Promotion Period is permitted.
- Participant must provide the two-year or four-year college or university within the United States or Australia to which Entrant is enrolled or expects to be enrolled within the next 4 months.
- GoAssignmentHelp has always advocated that a solid education and the right motivation is all you need to be successful. Our goal is to help students realize their talents and get motivated about their education and their future.
- As a company built through hard work and opportunity we feel offering our youth support with some of the difficulties of being a student is a great way to thank the very people who have supported us.
Who We Are:
- GoAssignmentHelp is a Batch-16 500startups accelerated company founded in 2007.
- GoAssignmentHelp is yelp of education. We are listing every academic Question and Answer that a student comes across while doing undergrad, grad, master’s level courses. Broadly we cover 7 subjects namely finance, accounting, economics, statistics, computer science, engineering, math & science.
- We are located 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia in Malvern, PA and currently occupy over 200,000 square feet of office and warehouse space to meet our customer’s needs.
Winner will be eligible to receive scholarship of USD 1000. Award will be awarded directly to the Winner’s scholarship recipient’s college or university based on the information provided on the Entry form; or in the event Winner attends a different two-year or four-year college or university, at Sponsor’s discretion, the Award may be awarded to such alternate two-year or four-year college or university. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Winner must be enrolled in and attend a two-year or four-year college or university within the United States or Australia
for which GoAssignmentHelp will award the (college scholarship) Award within no more than two years from the end of the Promotion Period; otherwise, the Award will be forfeited.
If a potential winner cannot be notified via the contact information provided on the Entry form within 10 days after the first attempt, or if the award or award notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, or if winner does not comply with the Official Rules, the Award will be forfeited.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an Award, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if an Award cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winners.