SQL Assignment Help
Do you need SQL Assignment Help?
SQL is a standard language for dealing with relational databases. We, at GoAssignmentHelp offer the best SQL Assignment Help. Our experts will provide you with professional SQL Assignment Solutions. You can contact us for SQL Database help, SQL project help and SQL Assignment help. We are a one-stop destination for all students seeking SQL Assignment Writing Services.
SQL Assignment Help Online
Structured Query Language or SQL, initially known as SEQUEL (Structured Query English Language) was developed at IBM by Donald D. Chamberlin and Raymond F. Boyce in the early 1970s. Relational databases like MS Access, Oracle, SQL server etc., use SQL as their standard database language.
SQL is a declarative programming language. A declarative programming language describes what you do not how you do that task. SQL statements only describe what you want to retrieve or insert or delete from a database. However, they do not tell how to do that. SQL is often referred as a query language as we use it to query the database.
Our Structured Query Language Assignment Help will not only help you in getting good marks but will help you in understanding SQL easily. Our high-quality Online SQL Assignment Writing Services are for students at all educational levels. Knowledge of DBMS and RDBMS concepts is necessary for mastering SQL. We also provide DBMS Assignment Help and my SQL Assignment help service which can help you in your SQL assignment writing. The best way to learn SQL is by practice. You can get a SQL tutorial which includes SQL practice exercises with solutions for your better understanding.
Topics covered under online SQL assignment help
The SQL Assignment Help Service includes all the topics from basics of SQL to advanced SQL. We provide all your SQL assignment questions with answers in simple language. SQL assignments may vary from simple queries to some complex queries using joins and sub queries. SQL Assignment topics can include the following:
- Features, definition, and description of structured query language
- SQL commands:
- DDL: Data Definition Language
- DML: Data Manipulation Language
- DCL: Data Control Language
- DQL: Data Query Language
- Concepts of fields and records
- Constraints in SQL:
- not null
- primary key
- foreign key
- index etc.
- SQL database:
- Create, drop, rename, and select from a database
- SQL table:
- Create, drop, rename, delete, truncate, copy, and alter tables
- SQL statements:
- Select, insert, update, delete
- SQL clauses:
- Where, and, or, with, as, order by, having, group by
- SQL joins:
- Inner, outer, full, and cross joins
- SQL operators:
- Arithmetic, logic, and comparison operators
- SOL expressions:
- Boolean, numeric and date expressions
- SQL transactions:
- Commit, rollback, and save point
- Sub-queries in SQL
- Truncate, char, replace, reverse, substring etc.
Some SQL practice problems may include the following
- Write a query to display total number of employees working in organization.
- Write a query to display employee number, salary and department number of all employees, department wise.
- Write a query to display employee number and department number of all employees who are earning more than 2500 and whose name has third letter as ‘R’ and working in department 10.
- Write a query to display names, employee number of all employees whose name starts with letter ‘J’ and ends with ‘S; and were hired before ‘1-January-1982’.
- Write a query to display the employee number, hire date, number of days employed, review date for all employees employed for fewer than 24 months.
- Write a query to display the last name, hire date, and day of the week on which the employee started. Label the column DAY. Order the results by the day of the week starting with Monday.
- Write a query to display the department number, name & job for every employee in the MARKETING department.
- Write a query to display the names, job & department names for every employee in a location given by user at run-time. It should allow for case-insensitive searches of the department location.
SQL Project Assistance Service
Database is the heart of every project. If you are working on a project and need any assistance in SQL and databases, our online experts are there to help you. Students at various educational levels are required to submit projects too at their schools or colleges. In addition to SQL Assignments with answers, we offer professional SQL Project Assistance Service as many times making a project from A to Z is quite hard for students.
How does GoAssignmentHelp help students in writing SQL assignments?
With our Structured Query Language Assignment Help, you can raise your overall understanding of SQL. All you need to do is provide us with your SQL assignment problems and a deadline for which you want us to provide the SQL Assignments with solutions. Our SQL Assignment provider have phenomenal experience which helps them in writing precise answers and optimal SQL queries. Besides this there were some other reasons why you should choose us:
- High-quality answers and solutions
- Assignments are written from scratch
- Zero plagiarism
- 100% error free assignments
- Cost effective rates
- 24/7 SQL Assignment help